General Trading and Settlement
- Account Opening and Disclosure Agreement
- Can I cancel an order once I’ve submitted the trade?
- Do I need an account to make a purchase through the Hard Assets Alliance?
- Can I place orders by telephone?
- What is meant by trade confirmation and settlement? How long does each take, and how does it affect my price?
- Why are your prices estimated until orders are submitted? How do you determine the price to buy or sell metals?
- Do you sell coins by specific years?
- Do you sell mint-condition, proof, numismatics, circulated, uncirculated, brilliant, collectible or limited edition coins?
- What is the difference between buy order types? What is a cash versus quantity order?
- Where are the precious metals I purchased from?
- Do you offer limit price orders?
- Should I buy bars or coins?
- If I am selling, when is my price locked in?
- When I sell, how is my money delivered?
- How long does it take to get my money after I sell?
- Can I put in a stop loss to sell if the price goes down?
- If I store outside the US and I sell, what currency will I be paid in? Can I trade/settle in a different currency?